The Tortles got to take a trip outside yesterday for the first time in a while. I wish I could let them experience nature but living in such a busy area makes me unwilling to take the risk of letting something happen to them. Nala and Kooza accompanied my brother and I about 9 years ago across the country so they are very well traveled. We had a big cat tent back then so they got to hang out in the park a few times but they were pretty excited to get to hang out doors with us for a while.

I wish tbey would let us walk them. We tried with Nala and Kooza, harnessed them up, attached leashes and set them down, we were so excited.

We were like, “let’s go guys!” Their reaction? They laid down and refused to move.

\

Does anyone have any tips for cat walking? I’d like to try again, it would be fun to be able to bring them places.

14 thoughts on “Indoor Cats Venture Outside

1. douryeh says:

Love this 🐈💖

2. Love this post! I need to get a little setup like that for my cats! 😻😻

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you! Yeah it’s awesome, worth every penny! Thanks for your comment 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Sure thing! 🌷

Liked by 1 person

3. jyvurentropy says:

They’re so cute!! ❤

Liked by 2 people

1. Thank you they are blushing! ❤

4. April says:

So adorable. My neighbor used to walk her cat in a stroller & another idea are those things you can strap to your chest that they use for babies while walking. I feel I may have seen something like this for a cat before, but I do not know where yet I am sure you could research it or see use one designed for babies.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks April :). A stroller is a good idea, I’d want to have them harnessed and leashed up though. I’ve seen that too somewhere, it would just probably be difficult for me to manage one handed which is why I like the idea of being able to walk them. Also with my balance problems I fall pretty easily and often so I would be worried of falling on them also. I really like the stroller idea, thanks for sharing!

1. April says:

That is a good point about the falling; I did not think of that. I think the stroller idea is great. He seemed to really like it & it would be a safer alternative for all of you & the stroller could assist you with balance issues to prevent falling so a win on both sides of the coin!

Liked by 1 person

2. Yes absolutely thank you again for your comment and suggestions 🙂 I will let you know how it goes once I get them rolling!

3. April says:

Yes please do! Have fun! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

5. Isabelle Kim says:

oh my goodness, this is absolutely ADORABLE. I needed this cute content today lol

Liked by 3 people

1. Isabelle, I’m glad you enjoyed and it filled your cute content needs! I just got a bunch of new toys for them from Amazon today they love them especially the kitten. Pictures to follow 🙂