Thanks to my blogging friend Dear Kitty for doing me the honor of nominating me for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award!
The RULES of this award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Post the award logo.
- Post the rules.
- Nominate up to 10-30 other bloggers and notify them.
- Notify Vincent of your nomination, via comment.
- After notifying Vincent, he’ll check out your blog, follow and give you your unique award for the good work on your blog.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
Here are Dear Kitty’s questions and my answers:
1. What gave you the push to start blogging? My girlfriend is a longtime blogger and she got me excited about writing again, to share my story and wisdom with the world.
2. Are you proud of the progress you’ve made so far? Absolutely, I’m pleased with how many awesome people are engaging with me and am proud of my following of 721 followers so far since I began blogging in April.
3. Is blogging a profession or a hobby for you? A hobby but I would be interested in making it a second profession.
4. Where do you see yourself in the next five years? I hope to be married own a home, have my counseling license and at least two books published.
5. What advice would you give to someone who wants to start a blog to make money? I don’t make money from my blog so my advice is to ask those who do or look it up on google.
6. Where do most of your views come from? USA.
7. What’s your post frequency? Typically every day, usually always at least every other day.
8. Are you doing the most when it comes to fulfilling the demands of your niche? I could be writing more.
9. How many friends have you made from blogging? lots of really amazing people.
10. Do you ever regret any of your posts? No, and hope to never.
My questions to my nominees include Dear Kitty’s questions though I’ve added a few of my own:
11. What topics inspire you most to blog about?
12. How long have you been writing?
13. What is your favorite form of writing?
14. What tricks or solutions do you have to overcome writer’s block?
15. What do you hope for your blog to cause to happen or help bring about? What is its purpose?
My nominees are:
- Mary’s Secretary
- Bharath’s Banter
- Busy Wife Blessed Life
- Srikanth’s poetry
- Renard’s World
- For the Love of
- Morag Noffke
- Diary of A Dreamer
- Make it in your life
- Afrique Beat
- Paul Militaru
- A Dog’s Life … and mine … and yours!
- Omnia Caelum… Poetry, Art, Music
- From The Darkness Into The Light
- Retired? No one told me!
- Roses in the Rubble
- Daughter, Interrupted
- AshiAkira’s Blog